In this course, you will:
- Examine the role of your lab notebook in good research practice
- Learn what lab notes are
- Know the parts of a lab notebook
- Learn how to make entries in a lab notebook
- Understand legal and ethical responsibilities involved with lab notes
- Discover electronic note-making
- Know more about documents based on lab notebooks
Why should you enroll?
A lab notebook is the first record of your research activity from experiment to observation. As a researcher, your lab notebook is your most valuable tool and main working document that will include hypotheses, experimental setup, evaluations, data, interpretations, calculations, and early analysis.
Enrol in this course to learn how keeping a well-maintained lab notebook is a good scientific practice and crucial in lab research from organizational and legal purposes.
- What are lab notes?
- Legal and ethical implications
- Design of a lab notebook
- The front matter
- The body
- Non obligatory rules
- Check your understanding
- Electronic laboratory notebooks
- Documents based on lab notes
30-day money back guarantee.
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.